not so happy.

m4i2k2e2
10+ year member

this is my chin bank
ma
i got a pair of diamond audio d6's 6 1/2" componets. the midbass is good. the tweeters are really unclear. i have the aluminum domed tweeter. the silks were out of stock. it basically just seems like all the highs are just clashing together and you cant tell what is what at all. its just a bunch of noise. i mean like, you can hear the beat but and all the vocals are fine but, the higher notes are just bad. i mounted the crossovers in my glove box, so its difficult to take them out. but on the tweeter i connected the + to the + and the - to the -. now on the cross over its possible i got them mixed up because i had them tagged but it got cut off so i thought i had the right one, but now im not so sure. the question im asking is if i did reverse the polarity could the tweeters sound like that? or, is that not to big of a problem? thanks for any help.

-mike.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.