Not as loud after bracing

Participant count
  • Participant list

Based

CarAudio.com Elite
Louisiana
Ok so yesterday I did a little experiment, I braced the face of my box with a 1 inch around wooden dowel rod. Glued between the face and the bottom of the box. It stopped a lot of the movement but I noticed I was not moving hardly any air and I was actually a little quieter. Wtf?

Ok so yesterday I did a little experiment, I braced the face of my box with a 1 inch around wooden dowel rod. Glued between the face and the bottom of the box. It stopped a lot of the movement but I noticed I was not moving hardly any air and I was actually a little quieter. Wtf?
Dude u just need to start over lol ..not trying to be a *** just sayimg ...youve had a **** ton of problems ...if u noticed a audible difference from adding a 1" dowel rod u have some serious issues or bionic hearing

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.