Southeast Region North Carolina!!!

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
Alright I need to get in the loop with these car shows and SPL contests. I have a great setup I just don't know where to go. Any help would be appreciated!!
NSPL is the org with the most shows in NC. Follow NSPL on Facebook to see when stuff is happening. There's a show on Saturday this weekend, sunday this weekend, Saturday next weekend, and shows pretty much every or every other weekend all the way up till world finals on September 9-10.

What part of the state are you in?

NSPL is the org with the most shows in NC. Follow NSPL on Facebook to see when stuff is happening. There's a show on Saturday this weekend, sunday this weekend, Saturday next weekend, and shows pretty much every or every other weekend all the way up till world finals on September 9-10.
I'm in Benson right off 95 in between Fayetteville and Smithfield

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

I'm in Benson right off 95 in between Fayetteville and Smithfield

Thread is from 2018.....

really.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Lmobeats

Lmobeats
North Carolina
Start date
Participants