noobish question

Participant count
  • Participant list

Joe562MMA
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
but ive always been into bass but never did it right as far as components or even any after market speakers or amps for them..

im gonna do components an replace all 6 speakers in my astro van any suggestions on a good 4 channel an also speakers ..

my budget for amp is about 220 / speakers another 300

can do a set of cdt com 626 components and coaxils for the front and rear with a cdt sqa 4075 4 channel amp.now for the 4x6 in the dash i would do sone thin mount 4" mids and make plates for them.i should be able to keep you in your price range too.

let me know ,i'm making another cdt order in the am ,and i can add this set up for you and have it shipped to you direct ,you'll have it by friday too

yea just clean loud..not to fancy i mean i been running stock all my life so im sure any after market components an speakers will be an upgrade
Im running CDT speakers, and they sound excellent,as ive ran so many different brands..great speakers in my opinion..you will like them im sure

can do a set of cdt com 626 components and coaxils for the front and rear with a cdt sqa 4075 4 channel amp.now for the 4x6 in the dash i would do sone thin mount 4" mids and make plates for them.i should be able to keep you in your price range too.let me know ,i'm making another cdt order in the am ,and i can add this set up for you and have it shipped to you direct ,you'll have it by friday too
ok kool what are cdts tho sorry not to familiar with any kinda of speakers beside subs..an theres no dash speakers just tweeter an 61/2 in door then in back 4x6s an 61/2s

cdt is a speaker company in cali ,the 4x6 speakers i would replace with some 4" round speakers and make adapters for them.4x6 speakers you'll not find any that are very good , i would leave these out all together since you wont be able to hear them anyway. just wasting your money there,the components will go in the frt doors with the tweets and the rear 6.5 speakers for the rear doors

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.