Noob

So I'm clipping with my amp? And It won't smell if I get a different amp say a skar 1500? And my enclosure is pretty much close to right they recommend 6.25^3 and my box is 5.92
Kenwood X301& Sundown E-15 v3 5.8 CF Ported @34hz on PPI ICE2600
Ive owned a ice 7000 and they are junk. That ice 2600 is just alittle brother. U could still clip with a skar 1500 easy. Your box is wrong and to get good output out of 15s in a SMALLLLLLL box you going to have to push them hard and your amp isnt powerful enough to do it with a clean signal. That ice 2600 wired at 1ohm might do a clean 800watts on a good day. Your box should be like 8-9cubes after displacement

Ive owned a ice 7000 and they are junk. That ice 2600 is just alittle brother. U could still clip with a skar 1500 easy. Your box is wrong and to get good output out of 15s in a SMALLLLLLL box you going to have to push them hard and your amp isnt powerful enough to do it with a clean signal. That ice 2600 wired at 1ohm might do a clean 800watts on a good day. Your box should be like 8-9cubes after displacement
The output I'm getting is crazy

If my box is not getting proper airspace how am I Shaking the ground and shaking windows and setting off car alarm when I ride by

If my box is not getting proper airspace how am I Shaking the ground and shaking windows and setting off car alarm when I ride by
yeah they just say coils normally do better in bigger box, thread other day about coils smelling in smaller box.. just get the box we talked about 8cf see if theres a diff., then get better subs and 2500-3k amp.. until then just turn gain down little or - sub volume on hu

yeah they just say coils normally do better in bigger box, thread other day about coils smelling in smaller box.. just get the box we talked about 8cf see if theres a diff., then get better subs and 2500-3k amp.. until then just turn gain down little or - sub volume on hu
Sometimes I hate working at FedEx always working so never time to get this type of things done

Sometimes I hate working at FedEx always working so never time to get this type of things done
man u better love that job., i had 1 i hated for 12 yrs lost it ain't never got back and u make like 2.5x what i made..

man u better love that job., i had 1 i hated for 12 yrs lost it ain't never got back and u make like 2.5x what i made..
Lol man it's too much on the body tho I'm young and Already have bad knees

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.