Noob problems

Participant count
  • Participant list

Woopy woop

CarAudio.com Newbie
Ga
I’ve got two Power Akoustic Gothic GW 124s and a Rockville RXD-M2 Amp, I’m quite new to car audio, would these subs and amp work? What gauge wire should I run for power, ground and inside the box to the subs? I’m asking stupidly after setting the subs up because I’ve hit some bumps in the road I had them in my truck for a while and they were perfectly fine but I had to take them out because of damage and I’ve recently decided to reinstall them, And now if I turn the bass and volume up to much they cut out and go into protect mode? Long post, sorry, any details about the vehicle, subs, amp, wiring, or the damages, I can answer.

yah, theyll work. doubt subs will do 1200 watts RMS each. maybe 200-300 lol

for power and ground, i use the biggest wire the amp terminals fit. for subs, id use 12 gauge

you can get speaker wire cheap at https://www.monoprice.com/

heres the gain setting info. the test tones are at the very bottom

good info for newbs...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...