No Response After Sending my Money to Brandinooooo

Paypal will refund a gift if you have convincing evidence. I got scammed by a guy that gifted me payment and he got his money back from paypal even when i provided tracking and receipt pic. i no longer use paypal for this reason. Plus they just got sued.

Update - my Paypal credit card (that is also attached to my Paypal account) got all my money back. Oh and Brandinooo never sent the items i paid for, he is a straight up crook.

Update - my Paypal credit card (that is also attached to my Paypal account) got all my money back. Oh and Brandinooo never sent the items i paid for, he is a straight up crook.
So good to hear !! Stuff like that makes me truly sick. For alot of us money is hard to come by and there is alot of low class people out there always trying to get over on the next guy. Glad PayPal has some morals

Good for you man..!!! Before you buy anything, always check actual feed back results for actual transactions.I havent had any issues as a seller on here, or Ebay thus far.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

Another member burned because he skipped the part in the for sale thread that states: (List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Well I got my money back so I wouldn't exactly say I got burned probably singed is a better term. Live and learn bud it is all part of life.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

atothez

atothez
Dallas, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date