No Response After Sending my Money to Brandinooooo

Yeah those are all very bad signs man. Not much you can do if you sent it as a gift. There's a reason that's against the rules, there's also a reason the forum requires pictures with username and date. These are in place to protect the users but if you ignore them, shit happens.
Never gonna happen again

Wow you left the door open and homie came in and disrespected your whole family. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

I have heard of people contacting PayPal with the issue and explaining it and getting results even with it paid as a gift. I have not done this though (because you NEVER pay as a gift).

I've heard the same. I would contact paypal and mention you're a noob, and say the seller asked for the payment as a gift, and you just aren't familiar enough with paypal to know the diff.

Wow you left the door open and homie came in and disrespected your whole family. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
I have heard of people contacting PayPal with the issue and explaining it and getting results even with it paid as a gift. I have not done this though (because you NEVER pay as a gift).

I have a PayPal credit card that all of my payments run through so when I explained this to PayPal they said set the dispute up through the credit card - Done. Lets see how it plays out

I've only gifted people who are 100% trusted on here (Mylows and Michaellane), live and learn though. The best lessons are the hardest ones. Hit him up on Facebook and still try contacting Paypal.

Another live and learn lesson for me - I do gift the payment. I know that was seriously stupid.
Bahh. If it makes you feel any better my first transaction on this site went this way as well. Hopefully the credit card claim works.

I sent him something on Facebook and he has not responded. So I am just hoping the credit card returns my money because I am pretty sure I'm never going to get these items.

So far, the only person I did a stupid transaction with was boomsday. Not because he ripped me off, that dude is the **** and you can 100% trust him I did it without protection on my end. Other than that everybody else is straight up transactions I can contest. Again boomsday is a great seller and you can feel comfortable mailing him cash if you want, he won't rip you off.

Hope you can get this fixed, dude. Stuff like this makes it hard on those of us that have to go through the classies to get our deals. Makes all of us suspicious. That is why it is imperative to follow the rules. This guy is a waste of space. Again, good luck, dude.

his name is in here, i have a feeling it's going to give him some bad karma in the future when one of his future employers looks up his name and finds he scammed someone out of money.

some people just dont understand that there's consequences..

I really think they should ban noobs to gift anything on here untill they bring there stats up higher just like posting thats scanless people keep scamming other fellow car audio guys when it's a dying Hobbie it ***** there's really people that need to scam to get funds I want to pistol whip all thieves and beat the dawg s.hit out of them!!! I'm over this

If the credit card thing does not work, show them the emails/texts that show him asking you to gift it. That is against paypal rules and his account will get locked and they will side with you. Atleast they used too

Sorry for your luck. But I have been on here for quite a while and would never ask anyone to gift me the money on paypal. To me that screams scam right off the bat. Look at it this way, 3% of 300 is only $9. I would rather pay the $9 for my protection. Lesson learned.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

atothez

atothez
Dallas, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date