No product no communication by HillTownBoss

ashirji
10+ year member

FL
Holiday shipping is slow
I agree it is. But the speakers I purchased 2 days after I purchased this head unit arrived at my house 4 days ago- from California. If this is a misunderstanding I will gladly retract my post, but I have not had any communication from the seller within the last 12 days despite 3 attempts on my part to PM/email him.

PP claim has been filed. If there were medical circumstances involved, that is fine. I will call and speak directly to his attending physician in order to verify any claimed condition preventing his movements. Otherwise this is a case of fraud, and I will treat it as such until presented with evidence otherwise. Thanks to all for the assistance.

aww crap another dude is having a prob with this cat
Have you had a bad experience with him as well? If so please share with the rest of us. You may help some else from avoiding a situation similar to mine.

PP claim has been filed. If there were medical circumstances involved, that is fine. I will call and speak directly to his attending physician in order to verify any claimed condition preventing his movements. Otherwise this is a case of fraud, and I will treat it as such until presented with evidence otherwise. Thanks to all for the assistance.
How would you do this?

You've never called a random hospital playing an FBI agent looking for a serial killer's attending physician before?
No...but I stayed at a Holiday Inn last night.....

sorry for the jack OP, good luck with your deal.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

ashirji

10+ year member
ashirji
FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views