Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

_S7V7N_
10+ year member

Sent a message to you guys and received this :

Good Morning,

I apologize but we are not able to match this price. We are not able to sell the item at that lower price.

Thank you,

David McElroy

Thought you guys price matched online sites. I got the price from VMinnovations which is not ran out of a garage. Just wanted to order all my items from 1 Online store.

PowerBass XAX-2160FD 2 Channel 640W Amplifier : VMInnovations.com

3 Kings Sales - POWERBASS XAX-2160FD 320 WATT CLASS D 2 CHANNEL AMPLIFIER CAR AUDIO MINI AMP

They beat everyones prices by quite a bit when I bought 2 Pioneer 80prs.

Amazing customer service too.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Well went from a No to this :

Hey there,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We'd love to match that for you! You'd have to pay our normal price for it and then just shoot me a message on here and we'll get that refunded right back to you!

-Ryan Scheck

3 Kings
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nutkick.gif.acc8dcd6c1bd27fba0cbeda5b212085c.gif

Hey-

Sorry about the mixup with that original email, it is absolutely our policy to match price on situations like that and the customer service rep who sent that has been talked to about it, you should NEVER get a response like that again, and if you do let me know - it'll be corrected extremely swiftly, I firmly believe in taking care of your customers and they take care of you.

In terms of people "not messing with us" well...our growth and positioning in the market would strongly disagree with that, we continue to grow every month and I am personally excited about some of the big changes/upgrades we have coming out both now and through the end of the year, some you'll see, some will be back end changes that will let us help people even more than we can now.

-Ryan Scheck

3 Kings Audio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

_S7V7N_

10+ year member
_S7V7N_
South Texas
Start date