Happy Buyer Review!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

mrclean636
10+ year member

Time is Money
NY
Just want to give @3 Kings a shout-out for the awesome deals they had for the dash kit, wiring harness, and bass knob I needed for my new ride! Their prices on the site beat any other vendors I could find!

I ordered the parts on the night of May 14th and when I got home from work on the 17th the box was sitting right there! Super fast shipping!

Thanks guys for the savings and real quick shipping, I can only recommend you to other people out there!

installkit.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mrclean636']Just want to give @3 Kings a shout-out for the awesome deals they had for the dash kit, wiring harness, and bass knob I needed for my new ride! Their prices on the site beat any other vendors I could find!

I ordered the parts on the night of May 14th and when I got home from work on the 17th the box was sitting right there! Super fast shipping!

Thanks guys for the savings and real quick shipping, I can only recommend you to other people out there!

installkit.JPG
[/QUOTE]

Hey! Thanks for the love! We're really glad we could get you taken care of :D:D

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

mrclean636

10+ year member
Time is Money
mrclean636
NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date