Southeast Region no more clash of titans

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
I had a blast traveling to the shows in GA. Also, my team quite enjoyed the shows in Columbia, SC.

I was wondering when someone would post something about this.

Hope it's not over, but I noticed the website was gone and no activity on Myspace in a while now.

clash shows are still going to happen this year. me and him are going to get together and set up some dates. website was lost b/c he couldnt get the guy to keep it updated. give some ideal dates that yall would like to have a carshow and i will see what i can do.

clash shows are still going to happen this year. me and him are going to get together and set up some dates. website was lost b/c he couldnt get the guy to keep it updated. give some ideal dates that yall would like to have a carshow and i will see what i can do.

Date isn't that important. just have them on Sundays and I will do my best to be there.

i will let him know. supposed to meet up with him saturday. he did tell me though that there will only be a few shows this year b/c he his not getting the turn out he used to anymore. if we could make his shows better, more people showing up, he will probably do more. i would like to see clash shows back to normal again, they are a lot of fun.

i will let him know. supposed to meet up with him saturday. he did tell me though that there will only be a few shows this year b/c he his not getting the turn out he used to anymore. if we could make his shows better, more people showing up, he will probably do more. i would like to see clash shows back to normal again, they are a lot of fun.
I wasn't able to make it to many this past year, but if he thinks his turnout is bad tell him to look at MECA's (which is really the only other ones around). The MECA shows don't really have near as many people as the clash shows. He may get some more serious competitors also if he would invest in a TermLab instead of the AC.

yeah i think the termlab would help, i didnt even kno there was any meca shows around here, i usually just go down to fla for db drag and iasca

whats the difference, i mean the scores really dont count for anything besides his records. everyone likes to see high scores and besides if you go to shows with a tl you already know what you do so why complain about him not having a tl. his shows used to have great turnouts but everyone started going to other shows. he already lowered his prices and is still giving out trophies instead of plaques or certificates. all in all they are just for fun shows nothing serious.

I wasn't able to make it to many this past year, but if he thinks his turnout is bad tell him to look at MECA's (which is really the only other ones around). The MECA shows don't really have near as many people as the clash shows. He may get some more serious competitors also if he would invest in a TermLab instead of the AC.

yeah i think the termlab would help, i didnt even kno there was any meca shows around here, i usually just go down to fla for db drag and iasca
There were a couple last year, but they hold them in AL and a couple other states nearby. You can look at the scores and competitors from each event on their website. The turnout usually isn't that big.

whats the difference, i mean the scores really dont count for anything besides his records. everyone likes to see high scores and besides if you go to shows with a tl you already know what you do so why complain about him not having a tl. his shows used to have great turnouts but everyone started going to other shows. he already lowered his prices and is still giving out trophies instead of plaques or certificates. all in all they are just for fun shows nothing serious.
That is kinda my point the AC scores don't count... Noone cares about AC scores. And I don't know what my score is on a TL any more. I didn't get a chance to go to the shows where dude was using a TL. But sure it's fun to put up a big number on his display, but when someone asks what you score and you say 160 on an AC, they don't care. Just my opinion... no need to get defensive;)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.