*No IA Nut-Huggerz Aloud In This Thread*

O.G. D-Wet
10+ year member

[]D [] []v[] []D
I'm curious as to how the Mach5 SPL series and Incriminator DeathRow series compare as far as performance...

I'm not looking for any biased opinions from people that have an IA sub and think its the $hit jus cuz its loud and in THEIR trunk... I've found it difficult to find much info on the Mach5 SPLs so I'd appreciate any help on comparing the two... I know they're two different subs that are rated differently but they are similar in price but as far as quality, durability and over-all performance go, I'm curious how they compare... Can u guys help me out?

i have one in my trunk and its super loud!!!! beats da block down!!! lol

but seriously IA is a great company and ive seen alot of there products burp and daily over ratted power and take it fine. plus there sexy. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

This comparison is not aloud.

Also, it would seem, the more information around about a company and the lack of info, about the other. Would tell you quite a bit.

I have the SPL-12 in the trunk in 2.6 cubes net @35hz on 2.5kW and do a 142 on music alllll day.

Monster woofer, good quality, Mark the owner has great C/S, no complaints from me.

there is a video of my Mach 5 SPL 12" (the first one ever made actually, doesnt even have a logo) if you go to http://www.snoopdan.com ... I had it in my gf's car till she smushed the car //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif To me, the SPL12 is pretty much an MT but hella cheaper. Ive personally put 10kw to the sub and it still works to this day.

im not sure but i think the mach 5 spl its more on par with the IA DP not the DR. and also have you considered the DC lvl 4 xl its in the same price range as the other subs well maybe a little more i know its $385 shipped and that mach 5 spl i think its $370+shipping. i believe the DR's are like $320shipped. and just to let you know incase your looking for a 15" with d2 coils i have a hw and omega for sale.

i have one in my trunk and its super loud!!!! beats da block down!!! lol
but seriously IA is a great company and ive seen alot of there products burp and daily over ratted power and take it fine. plus there sexy. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Wooord I def dont doudt anything IA produces... I just havent heard too much hype about the Mach 5s... People that HAVE tried them say theyre kool but thats like 3 people lol.

This comparison is not aloud.
Also, it would seem, the more information around about a company and the lack of info, about the other. Would tell you quite a bit.
Idk... Never heard anything bad about Mach5... off da IA nutzzz

there is a video of my Mach 5 SPL 12" (the first one ever made actually, doesnt even have a logo) if you go to http://www.snoopdan.com ... I had it in my gf's car till she smushed the car //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif To me, the SPL12 is pretty much an MT but hella cheaper. Ive personally put 10kw to the sub and it still works to this day.
I've seen that vid a bunch of times... I guess for $230 a sub for 12s aint bad at all

this is a stupid thread. Get the most for your money. Period.
/thread
Off tha IA nutzzz GTFO!

im not sure but i think the mach 5 spl its more on par with the IA DP not the DR. and also have you considered the DC lvl 4 xl its in the same price range as the other subs well maybe a little more i know its $385 shipped and that mach 5 spl i think its $370+shipping. i believe the DR's are like $320shipped. and just to let you know incase your looking for a 15" with d2 coils i have a hw and omega for sale.
I was actually checkin out ur HW lol sick ****. And I know the SPLs are more comparable w/ the DPs but the SPL-12s are $230... Idk if the DPs are worth the extra dough...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

O.G. D-Wet

10+ year member
[]D [] []v[] []D
O.G. D-Wet
Maple Shade, NJ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date