No Amp while listening to cd...

Ok after searching the threads here it seems it has to do with the antenna power shutting off when switching to cd mode.

So can someone suggest something ?

The manual lists these options,

P.CONT (Power Control Wire) (Blue/White Wire) - When using the optional power amplifier connect to its power control terminal.

The above are refrencing to the kenwood amp,i noticed on my friends kenwood amp were his remote wire goes it says "P.CONT" so would hooking up a non-kenwood brand amp to this wire hurt it ?

Sounds to me like the remote turn on connection on your amplifier is wired to the power antenna lead on your head unit. If your HU has both a power antenna lead, and a remote lead, it should be wired to the remote lead, as the HU only raises the antenna for use with the tuner. I believe on most HU's, the remote lead is blue with a white stripe. I think I remember Helotaxi saying that the power antenna lead on most HU's is solid blue, but not too sure.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.