Nissan Micra 2012, Pioneer Full Setup

Participant count
  • Participant list

Joshua Greenberg

CarAudio.com Newbie
USA
Hey guys,
I'm quite excited to see, that there is a decent community of car audio enthusiasts, and I'm super glad I found you guys.
I just purchased an initial setup of a Multimedia Head Unit-
"Pioneer MVH-A215BT"
A Seperate 2-Way 6.5' Speakers-" Pioneer TS-G160C"
Which plans to be installed on the front,
And a 3-Way 6X9' Speakers "Pioneer TS-A6965S", which plans to be installed on the rear car tray.
(No amplifier is installed).
Now I have a few questions which I'd like to find the answers for.

1. Did anyone ever had an experience with one or more of the components I've mentioned above?
2.In general dose someone's know how good the inner amplifier of the Head Unit I bought?
3. I was quite sceptical regarding the sperate 2-way speakers because of their low price, but I got some recommendations from the guy I shopped at, and I thought, why not giving it a shot.
So I'd like to know, how good, or bad those speakers are?
4.When taking into consideration this specific setup of components, it's should be doing well?
5. I would also really appreciate if someone could address me to a tutorial, where I could learn a bit, about how the front, Seperate 2 way speakers and the Head Unit, could be assembled.
I was searching like crazy on YouTube, but nothing about Nissan Micra came up.

Thanks in advance.

I can tell you that Pioneer is known to make quality head units, beyond that I don't know anybody who runs their speakers but I'd expect them to be comparable to anything else from big box store brands in their price range. I think they've had a few amps over the last few years that have been real gems as far as value for performance as well. You could definitely do worse.

As to whether head unit will give you "enough" power that's completely subjective and you're asking a bunch of random strangers on the internet many of whom are half deaf from decades of way too loud music.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.