Nissan head unit in a Chevy blazer?

I'd guess that someone somewhere has done something similar just to have some sort of radio that works and probably doesn't cost anything.

As pickup1 says...will it even fit in the dash??? I'd guess no but that doesn't mean you can't make it fit somehow depending on how aggressive you want to get cutting up the dash.

Before starting anything of the sort you may want to make sure it works...does it need a code number to activate it?...does it work, period?

Way back in the day I've had after market stereos sitting on the floor of the passenger side with wires looking like a bird with no skills trying to build a nest...it worked and until I had time to fit it in properly did the job.

Why do you want to do something like this??? Factory "stereos" are renowned for being of high quality...

Good luck and keep us informed.

Way back in the day I've had after market stereos sitting on the floor of the passenger side with wires looking like a bird with no skills trying to build a nest...it worked and until I had time to fit it in properly did the job.
I've seen that before....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.