Nikosbuddy...

The problem was the disrespect you told me to be a man. I tried you said call, I said talk online you told me no that simple, Ok its fine. I see your still trying to argue and Im not gonna be apart of it. Now you want to continue to make yourself look good and me bad and I understand why, because you said a rep is very important. Thats tru. Midwest your right its done....MODS take the post away. FINAL
Ok your a good guy, not trying to make you look bad either, i just wanted to let you know i was sorry for the mix up and i wish you coulda put everything aside that had happened and actually listened to me so we could get stuff straigth its over and done with thou

Sorry

Mike

Dude yet again you dont listen. I AGREED to the deal and I accepted your apology, but here you are repeating it again...I said ok to the deal I did listen. Your the one who doesnt listen, because if you did you would have realized by now that I have said OK TO THE DEAL 30 times.

Dude yet again you dont listen. I AGREED to the deal and I accepted your apology, but here you are repeating it again...I said ok to the deal I did listen. Your the one who doesnt listen, because if you did you would have realized by now that I have said OK TO THE DEAL 30 times.
Man do you ever stop?, i said sorry to the whole mix up and that the deal went sour not anything else....why dont you drop it already it was a formal apology in general....you have nothing to say...

so you can drop it

Mike

whateva man just stop that simple dont sit here and tell people you tried to do this and that..fact is this simple you said sorry I accepted that you made a new deal I accepted that so whats the confusion?

whateva man just stop that simple dont sit here and tell people you tried to do this and that..fact is this simple you said sorry I accepted that you made a new deal I accepted that so whats the confusion?
Normal people accept that someone made a mistake AND DROP THE SITUATION....i said sorry, my chick did not know that you were going to do the deal, so i apologized for wasting my breath and yours....and taking up your time....im sorry....for everything put aside your pride accept my apology and drop it....you cant stop you feel like you have to post soethign you dont...everyone knows i made a mistake it was my fault....not your fault, now stop....you have nothing left to say....yoru last post was useless........oh and nothign is confusing you can stop posting now....everything.....was said and done, its not confusing i messed up man you can stop letting me know....

see Im not even saying that your the kind of person obvious you wants sympathy and you want to have the last word...1 more time I ACCEPTED THE APOLOGY your not making sense your arguement is irrelevant...I SAID Ok its dropped. That simple.

then why reply ...sympathy, i dont need any...im fine with everything...whos gonna give me sympathy, oh im so sorry you didnt get the game cube because your girl didnt pay attention and screwed everything up im so sorry...sorry bro i dont get my kicks from that : / yes dude i do need the last word because i was the one that messed up and im clearing it up....your just dimming it by maccing accuisations caling me a liar and everything else its not needed it was a mess up....and im not gonna apologize cause if you truely understood my apologies you would say...its cool bro wished things would have gone different...you dont need to reply honestly this is like my 4th time saying this...its just letting everyone know it was my fault cause i didnt wanna listen to you after it was all said and done...its fine...

-"see Im not even saying that your the kind of person obvious you wants sympathy and you want to have the last word...1 more time I ACCEPTED THE APOLOGY your not making sense your arguement is irrelevant...I SAID Ok its dropped. That simple."-

if its dropped then why reply?

and my arguement there is none with you....its letting everyone know its over and cleared up i was wrong happy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

you make no sense you said you dont want to hear how your wrong and so fourth so why keep saying it why keep apologizing. Its dropped I was just asking. Not to mention the fact I said ok bro its coo hints the reason I asked when you could have the money by because I understood thats when you didnt want to listen. Also did you pay attention to when I said its your stuff if you want it as soon as the money clears the paypal this coming friday? I never said less then that and Im a man of my word and the deal stands, but when you can understand that and listen then you will know its your stuff until Im told other wise.

both you guys are crazy, went from scrappin to makin more deals //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

you gotta love the forum!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

never was scrappin I guess finally he read what I been trying to say and better understood. Its cool man I dont hold things against people...

Mr Loki,

He would buy rather buy a used condom of ebay because he thinks he will get a better deal. No wonder he finds everything on ebay. Be ware of his post and stay away from him as far as possible. Remember when ever you use a condom he would buy that if he finds it on ebay. This dude is sick. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fart.gif.9285a21c4a53b1a914c9dedbfcf9d894.gif

You know you should just be banned from this forum, because your retardedness is spreading like wild fire you for real need to go get your head checked, because your a sick individual to even think about a used condom on ebay...sicko for real man whats your problem? Just think about how dumb that even sounds...shipping alone would be 10$ why not hit up walmart for some trojan mags like I do on a normal basis?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

nikosbuddy

5,000+ posts
I pooped a hammer
nikosbuddy
In louisville
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies