Nikosbuddy...

great seller...ordered wiring kit from him and came on time and exactly as described.

my buddy loved the install he got with it too...thanks again

I dont want to down this guy, but we made a deal...he backed out...I tried to be understanding and give him the time needed to get the cash, but either him or his girl dont know started running off at the mouth calling me an A$$ and disrespecting me then wants to explain somthing after telling me they dont have time to listen to my explanation...dude if your gonna deal take the time to listen to both sides of the story and work from there to finalize somthing.

It was the girl, she just apologized to him cause she didnt getallthemoney shethougth she was getting, and didnt know he already said ok....he got mad, understandable, and then kept going on about listening. In the end tried to apologize to him....kept trying to make things longer then they needed to be..in the end i told him never mind about the deal because he insisted on going on about how i was wrong and what i was doing wrong, sure it was the girls fault i tried to apologize for it...not good enough...wouldnt talk to me or anything, just insisted on telling me to listen, and go on about how my girl was wrong!, lol so i was just like ok what ever....tried to threaten my rep because of this deal...bro if you were as nice as you say you were, youd understand me when i said sorry, fridays when you would get the money, i apologized gaurnteed it and everything never had a problem on here with anyone till you...sorry stuff didnt work out like i wanted....hey at least your keeping my 20 bucks i paid you to hold the stuff for me!!!

In short:

We make deal,

I didnt think he would be willing to wait for me to get money,

In turn is able to!, i say wow!

great, my chick tries to apologize,

He cusses at her...and does a complete shut down....

and says listen and bye...at least 30 times...

**** lol just accept an apology and lets work it out....

But you get 20 bucks extra....

later...

Mike

Well if that was tru then it would be fine, but you kinda forgot the part that you disrespected me, didnt acknowledge that I accepted the deal and I was willing to work with you, but then for whatever reason you let your chick get on and talk for you which I still dont understand that, but if your gonna try and dogg me bro please dont lie I cussed your chick out wow...because what I said will you f*ckin listen! Did she not tell me to shut up stop being mad and understand? I said way before that statement OK. Also are you going to tell them about you telling me BYE your done go ahead and post neg feedback you dont care, how about the fact YOU SAID DEAL IS OFF? Are you gonna leave them in the dark on that, but wait there is more how about the idea that when I tried to explain the situation you wouldnt listen, but you wanted me to listen hints you said LISTEN TO MY EXPLANATION dude come on now we made a deal, you backed out and told me to keep the 22$....I said when can you have the money you said friday I said ok then your chick gets on and all hell breaks lose...MAYBE if you pay attention to detail you would have noticed that and never got into this predicament. If we must I can post the convo since you said save it I DID all of them. ALL in all bro Im not gonna talk down on you or anything...I just simply said you didnt want to listen when I made the effort but you wanted me to listen...

bro!, i said i wanted the deal...i kept going on...and man she got on when i walked off to apologize

that was her, i apologized time and time again...i never once disrepected you myself....she mayhave but you didnt have to talk to me like i was dumb, your a good guy i know that, you have refs, i know that you are a good guy and everything none of this was brought on by me...i wanted it and she had to get the money and so did i which was gonna be friday, i *****d her out and was like why didnt you read anything and i was pissed cause she ****ed all this up and i apologize, i aint sayin anything towards you, there was a misunderstanding and when i tried to make up for it..and tell you everything you didnt wanna hear it...when none of this in turn was my fault...it was hers i tried to apologize...this was a big misunderstanding and you knew that i said fine..shes the one who just didnt listen or read...so im sorry, tried to clear that up but you didnt wanna talk and im sorry

Mike

Fact stands you lied in your earlier post. I never made threats about your rep or anything. All I did was put the deal into light so people could see, but nope you wanted to try and defend yourself from what I dont know, because I brought the facts and you lied. That simple you keep saying Im mad...what do I need to be mad about? Go back and read the convo dude I SAID OK like 10 times to your apology, but you kept apologizing anyways. I made the attempt to work the deal out and so fourth, but you couldnt listen you just kept on and kept on saying the same thing over and over...so I said fine if you dont want to listen then Im not gonna talk to you, plus I see your online, but you lied and said you would meet me back on aol at 1:30 am when you got home..I was there where were you? So as the tale is told your on a streak of lies dude...come on now be honest.

ok lies?, lol funny i blocked you...why would i wanna talk to someone who doesnt wanna talk to me...lies? hmm....you did say, good luck with your selling with this negative feedback and ****...said i was sorry to you?, and im lying, im not going back on anything. What am i defending myself from anyways i lied to no one our deal went bad...what the hell are you talking about..it was a deal you got my 20 bucks still so shut up already...

oh and i said the deal was over cause you kept going on, what did you want me to listen to you about i said i was sorry, i had nothing to admit i never lied i said ill have the money friday, so did my girl plain and simple so you keep going on about how i lied...dude, were online no need to lie.....

im a good guy tried to get a deal from you, was going to get one, things were going good till my girl got on here....plain and simple...dude its over, be happy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif ya got 20 extra dollars to get stuff with now...and dude dont reply theres no need....well you prolly anyway, about how we had a deal and it went wrong...

No covering

No lieing,

Plain facts,

i said i was sorry

you get 20 dollars....

lol what the hell else do you want?

so mr. loki came out 20 dollars ahead and is complaining because??? how much time did you actually lose mr. loki???

on a side note i've dealt with nikosbuddy, and he was one of the AWSOME transactions i've had through this forum, and wouldnt hesitate to deal with him again.

lie #1 you made a deal I gave you the time and you backed out. lie #2 you said I cussed your girlfriend out when I didnt. lie #3 I never made threats on your rep I said I will make a post that we had a bad deal and I say good luck in future buying and selling situations. lie #4 you said you made the deal for this coming friday, but contradictory you claim you called the deal off? so which one is it make up your mind. lie #5 you said meet you online at 1:30am so we could talk about it and work this out, but instead as you stated above you blocked me. Dude im not gonna keep on...all I asked was you listen to my idea for the deal to go smooth, but no you didnt want to hear that, because you said over and over this and that or bye I gotta go then show up 5 minutes later back online. Blame your girlfriend for messing the deal up, but why did you allow her to be in that situation? Dude bottom line is when I made the attempt to work with you, you flipped out and went on talking about some other ****. So you can stay on here trying to clear your name or whateva, but never 1 time did I say you were a bad guy or a sales men or a buyer. I just stated to the public are deal had its problems....which in turn would let people know my items you wanted are back up for sale....enough with the disrespect dude I did nothing more then try to make somthing work...time that was lost is 2 weeks this coming friday would be 3 so a total of a month would be the expected full deal time. Im not complaining thats the main point I just wanted to make the deal work but mike wasnt trying to hear that...and termlab I understand what your saying if you read what I wrote about mike you would better understand...I said I understand people hit rough spots its a part of life...then I said when can you have the money by he said friday. I said is that 100% he said yes so I said alright when I get the money friday I will ship sat at the latest, but that wasnt good enough his chick got on calling me names saying this is stupid why dont I just understand...So obvious I had no idea what she was chewing my A$$ for, because I had already said ok to the apology and the new deal...in my mind that should have been the end, but nope him and his girl kept being persistant tell me this and that over and over...Plus check my feedback if you want its ALL POSITIVE.

let this die already, this thread was for positve feddback ne wayz. if someon has a problem with this guy there is a another thread for this. he have made a mistake or what ever but in the end no one got actualy got screwed or ne thing major like something got shipped out and no money sent. just let it die

she got on to apologize, i never lied dude, i did back out, after you kept *****in at me....ya kept cussing on the screen i told you shes a dufus, and could have taken that wrong..i told you that i still wanted the deal, i listened, deal was suppose to still happen, everythign was fine...and the **** thing about the rep you did, so dont ******** dude, why would i say it...were online, i just thought it was shallow over a deal going bad....i said keep the 20 bucks as a inconveince to you, i dont know what your trying to prove, bring it into the light right?, lol ha, if you wanted to get stuff resolved you would have called me like i stated many times...and i said im going to the movies i gotta run, ill talk to you later

you said

NO,

bye,

i wanted stuff to be resolved...and lie 5 the meet you online, dude you said no, theres nothign to talk about so why bother bringin that up, never said you were a bad guy or anythign either it was a big mix up you never got over it with me when i tried to tell you we were gonna do it...things were gonna be fine..no you didnt listen to me...sorry but you know what in all honesty if you would have just stopped online when i said listen to me, we will have the money on friday but you kept going on about saying bye and stuff and you didnt wanna talk to me, besides.....the way you were actin online, you said your self ranger man was being a ***** to you so you decided not to.....if you were gonna act like you were to me why would i wanna listen to you?,

dude this is over...drop it, spend the 20 be happy, unless your so mad you wanna send it back, but why?

why would you wanna send it back? when you can say im a horrible person and im lying,

sorry, you were cussing right or wrong

Right,

i tried to back out cause i didnt have the money but we were gonna extend it

Right,

threat to my rep, yes you did, why lie saying im a bad person to do buisness with online,

you said it dont deny it whats the sense......

but nope him and his girl kept being persistant tell me this and that over and over

lol price less, i told him once cause he wouldnt listen to me.....i said sorry for her, and me, her not listening...you should have said this like a normal person...

ok bro so friday, alrigth ill see the money in my paypal as soon as it transfers into the paypal account....much simpler then anythign else if you were seriously ok with it....so dude, this is over i never lied to you, what are you trying to prove what are you wanting me to say, i said sorry

the deal was over...

and you friggin have 20 dollars.....

be happy....

Mike

thanks midwes...hes jsut tryin to go on, take the 20 dollars and be happy, or send it back because i never got anything outta this but a headache....

The problem was the disrespect you told me to be a man. I tried you said call, I said talk online you told me no that simple, Ok its fine. I see your still trying to argue and Im not gonna be apart of it. Now you want to continue to make yourself look good and me bad and I understand why, because you said a rep is very important. Thats tru. Midwest your right its done....MODS take the post away. FINAL

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

nikosbuddy

5,000+ posts
I pooped a hammer
nikosbuddy
In louisville
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies