SOLD Nike Shox SZ 11 (10 or 10.5) ALL BLACK NEW

mjbailey21
10+ year member

Getting back into it!
Dallas, Tx
Yes for a pair of shoes.

I am not going to lie, I decided to give ebay a chance with shoes and took the chance of shipping from the Phillipines. I bought these shoes for work and I normally wear size 11 in Nike shox so I bought size 11. Apparently these run a little smaller, I'd say they are actually size 10 or 10.5.

I know you can get them for around $60-$70 shipped on ebay but I am selling mine for $60 shipped so I can buy myself a new pair for work. If anybody is interested I can take pics.

Please somebody do me a favor and buy these so I can get a new pair for work! My poor little toes just won't work in these!

I wouldn't have bought them if they only made me jump two feet higher. They make me jump 5 feet higher.

You sound like my mom back when I was in 6th grade!!!

you know your broke when you sell your shoes online
Yes I must be broke. That is news to me!

Perhaps I just don't want a brand new pair of shox to sit around my apt and go to waste? Aww yes! Information for the economically challenged!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.