Nightshade+FedEx=FAIL...

Thats why i alwayssss keep the original shipping boxes from company....i know that some dont have the space or what not, but it def. saves you the worry of shipping.

Well, less worry i should say

Gawd ****! It looks like FedEx went Hulk Hogan on that box, the shipper needs to follow the sticky.

HOGANBOX.jpg

Thats why i alwayssss keep the original shipping boxes from company....i know that some dont have the space or what not, but it def. saves you the worry of shipping.
Well, less worry i should say

^^^

This right here, This is also another reason I do not ship or deal with subwoofers unless they are 8" or smaller.

WAY to much risk and fools who do not know how to pack ****, This is 100% on the seller and not taking the time to properly prep and secure his subs to ship to the buyer safe and sound.

Lesson learned too bad it was a spendy one.

I always keep my orignal boxes for subs or amplifiers makes things a hell of a lot easier to ship.

ok, to clear some things up...its not me in the pic...meaning thats not my shoes..i didnt take the pics....and the package was left at my doorstep..im stationed in NAS Pensacola and im not home..1 of my friends,Drew Jones of Team Sundown and Capt. of Team TBC, did everything for me.and he was in a rush

the shipper just called me.he has been rather cool-headed about the whole situation and is being very professional..he said that he paid a shipping store to package the subs and ship them out.he also said he was willing to file the claim and pay me for a recone,which is all i asked for,so i wouldnt have to wait for the claim to come through.

the shipper just called me.he has been rather cool-headed about the whole situation and is being very professional..he said that he paid a shipping store to package the subs and ship them out.he also said he was willing to file the claim and pay me for a recone,which is all i asked for,so i wouldnt have to wait for the claim to come through.
NO.

have him hand you the check that fedex gives him. chances are he insured it for 500, and if he recieves that amount, that should go to you, to buy a new nightshade, or whatever.

basically if he gets 500 or so from fedex and just buys you a recone, he will basically be pocketing 350-400 bucks. you should be reimbursed fully cuz that motor got damaged as well and may be ****ed as well, (misaligned, etc)

check it, i use to work for fedex home delivery, as a route driver and all i can say by looking at the pics. fedex doesn't have nothing to do with packing the ur sub but they are responsible for how ur package is delieverd to you thats if you have insurance on it. the best thing you can do is to file a compliant thru fedex customer service. do your sub come thru fedex home delievery , fedex ground or fedex express? if your sub came thru fedes home delivery or ground here the customer service phone # 1-800-463-gofedex (3339) hope this helps.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

diablo_331

10+ year member
diablo_331
baton rouge,la
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from