Nice In-Dash Double Din unit

scooter2479
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Macon,Mo
As the title says I'm looking for a nice DD unit. BT built in, Nav, Usb port. Nothing too old that the maps can't be updated. I have a avalanche with a xm antenna so a unit with xm would be a plus. Let me know what you have and we can go from there. Also looking for a 2nd gen Apple Tv Jailbreaked or not. Reply or pm me. Thanks

Aftermarket head units can't use factory XM. The aftermarket tuners come with their own antenna and a new SiriusXM id. You can thank Sirius for making your life a little more difficult.

I can get you a double DIN from Clarion or Pioneer, or if you like the subtle look I can do a Metra MDF-9500-3

Clarion is transitioning to the 2013 models and I would have to order a nav unit from either brand. It's a bit cheaper to add a SiriusXM tuner to a Clarion unit since they don't need an adapter box like Pioneer requires. I would need to call my Clarion source tomorrow to find out if they have the NX602 and NX702 or if they've got the new NX603 in stock yet. Basically it depends on what I can order since I'm out of nav double DINs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.