NIB Image Dynamics CTX-6.5cs

fearturtle03
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

Image Dynamic 6.5 CTX component speakers

Item(s) Description/Condition:

New In Box. I bought this as such from fellow caraudio.com member cwill5 about a month ago. Expecting a baby now so my polk comps will have to do for now. Did test the woofers and verified working, other than that they are brand new still in plastic. Impressed by mid bass and the how heavy duty the tweeters felt over my polks.

Price:

Asking what I paid (pretty good price still) $150 + shipping (from 21045)

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

View attachment 26551796View attachment 26551795View attachment 26551794

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

This Is a NIB amplifier, one of two that I was to use. Decided to go class A/B on the front mids and tweets and just purchased a Helix B FOUR...
Hello all. Used to come on these forum quite a bit. I used to compete in IASCA MECA etc. and placed 1st 2x with this setup. Anyway this is my baby...
Try to reset again and if that doesn't work, try updating the firmware. To update the firmware for Alpine X800D, you can follow the instructions...
This head unit has no power antenna adapter. So the image you are getting is not coming in from the correct program. Like if you were on an AM...
Absolutely. I have an IDMAX 12 in a 1.65 cubic sealed box on 900 watts and it sounds great. You won’t be disappointed. Pull the trigger.

About this thread

fearturtle03

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
fearturtle03
college park
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date