Nib ab vfl 150.1

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

JRCF71
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
View attachment 26534262View attachment 26534263View attachment 26534264Item(s) for Sale: LNIB AB VFL 150.1

Item(s) Description/Condition: LNIB AB VFL 150.1

Price: 475 Shipped OBO. Trade for a American Bass VFL175.1 or VFL200.1 plus money on my end.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: American Bass - VFL 150.1

Also I have more feedback on CACO jrcf71

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
What happened, why didn't you call me, did the amp not push right for you, I could have taken that back and traded it in for you, if you wanted the bigger one, I'm sure I can make that happen. Their would be the difference in the price though, but I could probably make that happen for you. Was the amp mounted? Can it still be re-sold as brand new? How much actual use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...