SOLD NGSM13's Custom Designed Boxes

Participant count
  • Participant list

ngsm13
5,000+ posts

BSEE
Cincinnati, OH
As title sates...

A while back when JMAC was getting overloaded I offered to pick up some of his slack. Now, that he has been gone for a while...I feel the need to offer my services to the entire caraudio community here!

*Yes, it's a double post*

I wanted those looking in the classifieds only to see this thread as well! Thank you!

I design custom ported boxes, usually mostly rectangular...but I do other odd shaped polygonal prisms.

Here's some build pics of one such odd-shaped box built using my plans!

Built by ca.com memeber Gregory.

I have plenty of references from here AND http://www.automotiveforums.com

Basic designs start out at $10 for ported, and MAY increase slightly for more complicated designs. The most EVER for any plan would be $25. Prices include all specs of the box, an exact cut-sheet listing exact size of all pieces needed to construct the box, as well as a sketch. Your money also buys you ALL the questions you can ask about your plan, so feel free to AIM: ngbd13

or PM me here if you have questions about your plan!

Thanks for looking!

NG

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.