newer mag 15

I haven't heard anything from nick regarding the new mags. But I bet 2000rms will be close to what they will be able to handle daily from what I have seen. But you will probably just have to wait and see.

As it is they handle 1800 daily. I don't see why they couldn't handle 2000 with the increased power handling of the newer model.

im talking bout the model they are selling now. would they be able to handle a good 2000 watts of clean power? thanks

the mag im talking about is in the for sale thread by somebody named something dark

if im not stupid eh? if you mean dont clip the signal ill just say i have never CLIPPED a signal before. ive also gone through many setups. you may not know me but i dont really like the judgement of being stupid.

if im not stupid eh? if you mean dont clip the signal ill just say i have never CLIPPED a signal before. ive also gone through many setups. you may not know me but i dont really like the judgement of being stupid.
dont be so defensive man, i dont think he was refering to you as stupid personally just whoever had the sub in general...it's all good here

Why don't you get the 2nd HD312?

Not familiar with the mag, but running an HD for a few weeks now. VERY happy with it, and plan on throwing another Sundown on it in a few weeks.

well my hd12 now is dual 2 ohm, so if i got another one the load would be either .5 or 2 ohm. with my pca 2000d, it wouldnt be enough power to them as a pair, and i only have one amp now, and i think i may have changed my mind on buying another one. i wish my 3500 wouldnt have ****ed up but thats why my plan changed. PLUS i like single sub setups...kinda a pet pev idk ive had my hd12 for about 2 years now. great sub

I was going by your sig and thought you had 2 amps already. Get the the HD315 as it will work nicely off 2000watts.

If you liked the 12 I think you'll be very happy with the 15 as it "should" hit lower/harder and be louder.

4.5^3 @35Hz makes a good daily driver box....

yeah but the 4.5 cu ft box is what im trying to stay away from. i got rid of my dd9515 for that same reason. the mag says 3.5 cu ft internal which obviously is a smaller box. the HD315 just takes so much space to work great.

The Mag handles plenty of power... but doesn't need it to get loud. It will reach ~30mm of excursion with less than 2,000 watts at most any bass frequency except right at tuning //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif You will find that you can turn the gains down a bit and enjoy tremendous output.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

hazardous0388

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
hazardous0388
Springfield, MO
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date