Northeast Region New York members chime in II

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
team north east spl is doing a bunch of shows,, what ya running and i'll tell you what class youll be in.
I am also in NY now, would love to go to a few of these as I haven't lived on the East Coast for 6 years.

Do they have a website with the events listed?

Saturday June 2nd @ Hardcor Audio, there will be a car stereo competition. Registration starts at 10 am ,comp starts at 11 am . Its $20 to enter .There are 13 different classes,so there is a class for everyone, awards will be givin for 1st , 2nd, and 3rd places . Hardcor Audio is located at 5009 east main st in batavia ny .Come down and see how loud you are. For rules and classes visit http://teamnortheastspl.com/​?page_ID=2 . Any questions just pm me .Thanks.

Team North East SPL - Rules

teamnortheastspl.com..

guys in the rochester,, buffalo area can i get a list of car audio shops,,im gonna call around and see if any are doing any shows this year

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.