New (unofficial) DB drag record: 180.5 dB!

I understand that he had to do alot of testing and tweaking hiself. But it was pretty much all done for him he just had to do some tweaking.The van is pretty much the same design as the car but it runs 4 12's.
I could buy the car and still not hit a 180.

I understand that he had to do alot of testing and tweaking hiself. But it was pretty much all done for him he just had to do some tweaking.The van is pretty much the same design as the car but it runs 4 12's.
It does not run 4 12's, you idiot.

Craig is in extreme 5+, meaning he has 5 or more subs.

Craigs van is ABSOLUTELY nothing like dante's car, and while dante MAY have had a design given to him, it was still up to him to build it properly and test it. Like I said before, I could give you step-by-step box building directions and tuning tips for your car that hit 150 in another car, but that doesn't mean it'll do 150 in your car automatically.

Please, if you don't know what the hell you are talking about, just shut up.

Obviously you don't understand the dB drag "extreme" classes.
They are meant to be as loud as possible. No holds barred.

Hell, even most of the superstreet and a few of the streetmax cars can't be driven daily.

It's impressive because of the work and ingenuity it takes to achieve such a high dB level. If you don't think it's impressive, then you're just an idiot.

It's a hobby, just like any other hobby. I don't get why people see no problem spending thousands of dollars on collecting things like baseball cards or whatever else, but they automatically assume that this is just a waste of money.
becuz u can make more money later...

becuz u can make more money later...
Isn't dante making money by building extreme cars for other people? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

And FYI, you can only make money if you SELL stuff. I didn't say SELL collectibles, rather I said that people just BUY collectibles.

I know plenty of people who collect stuff just to have it, and don't plan on selling.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

tommyk90

5,000+ posts
THE WHOLE THING!!!
tommyk90
Chicago Heights, IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date