zane
10+ year member

Bored.....
Some stuff for my new front stage.....

Different and a bit on the rare side.

illusion2.jpg

illusion3.jpg

illusion4.jpg

You see the little round thing where the dust cap would be? Its called an inverted magnet.

I dont know much about it, but Ive seen em before.

Bill T.

A shallow mounting depth is what is clearly evident on these speakers.

Illusion Audio Nd6.1

I got ahold of these for completely different reasons however.

Clarity and accuracy are incredible on these things.

I have used these speakers in an install for a friend a while back, and they simply blew me away.

Ran mine free-air for a while tonight, however, they should be installed sometime next week.

-Planning on being at the eD event at the end of May if anyone is further curious about these speakers and wants to give them a listen then.

-Planning on being at the eD event at the end of May if anyone is further curious about these speakers and wants to give them a listen then.

sweet man, sound like a plan. How mcuh did they set ya back? and where u get them from? peace

NG

hey, finlly i get an honest opinon on them illusions. They sell a lot of those things here, but I was pretty pessimistic about it. Now that I've gotten somoene's else opinion, time for me to head to the nearest shop. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I await a detailed review after you get them in car and play with them for a bit //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Look pretty cool to me.

- Steve

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.