New to the site

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Kentucky
I have medically diagnosed anxiety, social anxiety, and depression. I've been hospitalized a couple of times. I wouldn't wish anxiety on my worst enemy. It's debilitating.
Sounds like the typical scam to get government checks. loser.

• Dislike
Reactions: Bobbytwonames

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Kentucky
I am insane kinda. I still wake up at 1 AM thinking I’m in lockdown. It’s been 19 years now since I’ve been inside.
You're out now so every time you wake up in the am like that walk out the door and look at the sky and say "Free as a bird"

SlugButter

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Nov 5, 2019
arizona
You're out now so every time you wake up in the am like that walk out the door and look at the sky and say "Free as a bird"
AM comes for me at 1 AM no matter what time I go to sleep. I wish I could see the sky when I wake up. Lol.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Kentucky
AM comes for me at 1 AM no matter what time I go to sleep. I wish I could see the sky when I wake up. Lol.
Or something that brings you joy that you couldn't do on the inside brother.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Kentucky
Really, you think so. You don't get prescribed these for no reason. Anti-depressants for 19 years as well. "School Busses" I might be a dikkhead, but I'm not a liar.

View attachment 31187
I am not impressed. You probably think you need those to get by huh?

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Kentucky
It’s hard to explain. I want joy, but nothing sounds joyous. Like insomnia. I’m never really asleep but never really awake either.
Make a list of things you have never done... even if they don't seem like they would be fun. Try them out... you never know.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Kentucky
I have some pretty enlightened thoughts as an insane person in my own mind………
Insane... = Outside the box thinking. Don't think of it as a crutch.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Kentucky
I won’t do pharmaceuticals, pills or needles.
I do but they are literally just for high blood pressure. I smoked for 32 years and apparently that can mess you up inside lol.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Kentucky
You have no clue what people actually deal with on a day to day basis. You are the person who has zero compassion for what people have gone through and try to deal with it on a daily basis.
You are right. I don't care. You chose to give up. It's your body, your mind and you are too weak to be in control of it. Hence the drugs and the Biden support.

• Dislike
Reactions: Bobbytwonames

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Latest posts

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds