New tint...

DubbDesigns
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
KY
I just got my windows tinted about an hour ago. I got 5% he said its 4% but they call it 5% but anyways I just got home and was looking at it and it looks like its dirty when you are looking from the outside like a bunch of white smear marks, I am thinking its the glue. Will that be there when the tint drys? Also its kinda blurry to look out I am also thinking its becuase its not dry yet. Bubbles keep coming up in some places filled with the liquid. The people who tinted it are the best around and have been tinting for probably 10 years or more so they know what they are doing but it looks like **** right now, i just dont know if its because its not dry or what:confused:

Give it a few days and they will go away. I was worried on mine as well, but usually you can take it back if it does bubble up and they will fix it for free.

i will give it a day or three cuz i gotta go back there in a few days to get my vent shades put on any ways

It will go away in couple of days.. same thing happened to me.. I was worried at first so I decided to wait a bit, and they all went away..

dont roll down your windows, it might screw the tint up while it is still fresh

I dont have a garage and the temperatures are around 30's so will that hurt the tint? I know it will take longer to dry but I dont know if it will ever dry

ya thats how mine was aswell i thought they had did a bad job cleaning my windows before applying the tint. Also how do you like the 5%? I am thinking about doing it to my car but I just dont want a cop walking up to my car with his gun out cause he cant see what im doing

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

DubbDesigns

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
DubbDesigns
KY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date