New System

Participant count
  • Participant list

Coupe DeVille
10+ year member

2nd Chance
Texas
hey fellas,

im getting back into car audio finally..i want to start over with a new HU - One Sub and amp

i already have my front stage - CDT 6.5s with tweets in pillars - on a U.S. Acoustics Amp - 6x9s in the back [to the dismay of some] sounds awesome to me

but heres what i have to spend [give or take] i know ppl say listen to what you buy first. I am seriously thinking of getting an Alpine cd player ive always been comfy with Pioneer Premier - 750 was my last.

Online prices - thezeb - millionbuy - i need places to shop online

HU : MP3/CD good eq - about $250 -300

Sub - single 12" - 50/50 SQ/SPL - $300+

Amp - which would best suit the sub - true 1000watt amp for $300 +

i have all knu koncepts wiring still - an optima yellow top - 260 alt

mind you that i have an old school caddy ..ive owned concept subs pioneer and re xxx ..any help is appreciated

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.