new system ???

serg18
10+ year member

Bubblhead
i 4 loud 12'' or 2 loud ones my budget is $180

i'm looking toward boss rip or lanzar neo or kicker comp or power acoustik fubr the amp i plan to get is a lanzar 258 or 268

if i get 4 subs i plan to wire to 2 of them parallel to get more flowing or just get 2 dvc subs and wire them parallel

the lanzar 258 puts out 600 watts at 2 ohm and

the 268 puts out 800 watts

anyone tried these????

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Polk Audio DB Series with or without an amplifier. MM Series on an amplifier
You could do the 8" as a front sub on its own amp and use it to bridge/enhance the gap between your 12" in the rear to the midranges
Man, sounds great - no pun intended! Glad you're happy with those Morels, I think they are special. Not sure why they don't get the local love. I think that when people listen to their regular...
I suspect it's an ignition problem rather than a transmission problem. Start with the basics: plugs, wires, coils, check engine codes. Does the problem change depending on how hard you accelerate?
Buddy of mine somehow managed to get small MDF boxes set into the rear doors on his previous truck, think it was an F-150. I can't remember clearly but I think he put some kind of small Skar...

About this thread

serg18

10+ year member
Bubblhead
serg18
Norfolk, Va/ Covington, Ga
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date