New System Setup

ridge
10+ year member

With help from a car audio expert, here is the new system diagram I came up with. My Rockford bass setup was getting old and stock never cuts it for an audio system. Here's the diagram. Give me suggestions, experiences, praise, jokes, or whatever. Only rule: no flaming over my Sony deck; it does what I want. Thanks guys!

setup.jpg

Looks good, just be careful using that much power to your subwoofer in that application.
RE's site says the rms power for the XXX is 1600 watts. Other people push more than that. I'm not really worried ab out the sub under 1500 watts rms. I'm more worried about my car's electrical system =/.

You'll be pushing that sub really hard if you have your gains up at all. XXX and Brahma are quite similar, and Brahma doesn't like that much power. Remember those thermal ratings. =o

who's the 'expert' that helped u
TL aka TurkeyLord. I believe his name is Jordan.

You'll be pushing that sub really hard if you have your gains up at all. XXX and Brahma are quite similar, and Brahma doesn't like that much power. Remember those thermal ratings. =o
Hmm yeah. Now you have me thinking about a different amp. My friend killed his 12" Brahma with about 1000-1100 watts. The XXX, I've heard, can handle 2000 watts daily. The brahma didn't blow, the suspension just tore. I think the suspension on the XXX is better though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.