New sub no where near as loud as it should be.. help?

if you plan on running two still, why not go with an amp for two now? those sundowns can take **** near 1k without problems. a 1500w 1 ohm mono would be fine at 2 ohm and then when you get another sub and box you wont have to get another amp. a shark shk2500d should fit the bill and its $130 and youll get around 1600watts at 1 and maybe 800-900 at 2ohm. search shark shk2500
The amp looks promising. I don't have a 0 guage run currently from the battery - should I be able to use my 4 guage wire at 2 ohms until I upgrade completely?

thats the norm for daily
a little bit low for rock, metal and several other genres. 34-35hz compliments a lot more genres meanwhile still giving the hip hop boom.

The amp looks promising. I don't have a 0 guage run currently from the battery - should I be able to use my 4 guage wire at 2 ohms until I upgrade completely?
I think the shark has 8 or 4 gauge inputs.

I went from a L7 to W6V3 and was really dissapointed. I couldn't figure it out. It took about 2 weeks to tune things out to where I feel I am where I wanna be and now I love the W6. Some woofers are just picky about settings , keep adjusting settings till you nail it. I have all of my HU settings off or bottomed out and use the amps to do all of the work and it bangs like a champ!!

Update for everyone I changed the way the box and port faces and it's a ton louder. Much better now.
HA! Dude, Ive been messing with my set u for over a month and im still getting it to sound better and better.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.