New sub box

Participant count
  • Participant list

Mexar
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Alberta
Hey everyone! Been a while.

Right to it! Looking to design and build a new sub box for my gimpy old 12's. Numbers are looking like 30W X 17L X 21H outside dimensions. Slot ported at 17 X 4.5 X 22.75.

Those numbers give me an internal of 4ish ft^3 volume for the box, and a tuning of 39hz.

Anyone wanna crunch the numbers fast for me and see if I still got it? =)

Does your port use other sides of the box or does it stand alone? I assume you mean the port opening is 17"x4.5", which seems odd if you're using other sides of the box since you don't have an 18.5" side.

Yes, sorry, box dimensions are outside's ( 3/4 MDF used), but port dimensions are the inside, final product numbers (Port will be 17 X 5.25)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.