New Shoes for my Audi TT

Maybe i should do something like that on my "beater".........

bingo bango. love it, even tho its not a gixxer.

bingo bango. love it, even tho its not a gixxer.
Thanx, i picked it up for a beater/ grocery getter ..............you know. lol

and gixxers are nice................just too many around here. A slammed, stretched, chromed and naked(no graphics) Ninja stands out a little.

I'm finally getting the bugs worked out in the stereo system...It had the factory BOSE crap...so I hard wired the new system in it...I'm just doing a basic system in this car since its nothing but a grocery gitter

Used car salesman?
Maybe after I fix them up and drive them for a while or get bored with it. It will be for sale...I have no plans on selling any of my cars...but a guy did stop by yesterday wanting to buy my 240sx for $2000I've had it for 3 years or so now...and decided I'd go ahead and sell it since I wasn't intrested in it any more...I'm more of a collector...sorta like my Car Audio...I also have two personal houses...a beach house ...on the gulf coast and a fishing camp for weekends...not to mention several rent houses...I can pretty much buy what I want when I want and I don't really have to sell anything...plus I'm 100% debt free ...so thats a plus....

Until after you see someone die from one...then they arn't near as badass...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
Like no-one has ever died in a Jeep wreck, LMAO!

more have died from wrecks on the caskets on wheels....
Afraid not Einstein.............nice try with the made up BS though. Motorcycles rank lower than than cars and lower than pick-up trucks/vans in deaths.

Most Common Causes of Death Due to Injury in the US

That is an older chart, but most supporting studies have motorcylces at ~13% of traffic fatalities, so guess what makes up the rest.......................87% NOT motorcycles,lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.