New Shoes for my Audi TT

because of less motorcycles on the road...of course numbers will be higher...but considering how few motorcycles are compared to motor vehicles...look on any given busy road unless maybe a weekend cruise or a bike show...you'll see two bikes to every 200+ vehicles...chances are if you crash the bike it will be serious or fatal...even from what would be minor in a 4 wheeled vehicle...

Maybe i should do something like that on my "beater".........

That looks BA. I would try to paint over the Kawasaki so its all pretty blue like you have it. There are quite a few BA R6s up here. Seeing all the bike parking makes me want one so badly

because of less motorcycles on the road...of course numbers will be higher...but considering how few motorcycles are compared to motor vehicles...look on any given busy road unless maybe a weekend cruise or a bike show...you'll see two bikes to every 200+ vehicles...chances are if you crash the bike it will be serious or fatal...even from what would be minor in a 4 wheeled vehicle...
But you said more people die in bike wrecks, that's not true. So if you meant, more people compared to the number of bikes on the road vs. reg autos, you should have said that to begin with. And the ironic truth in that is that automobiles are found to be at fault in almost 60% of those motorcycle fatalies. But you are correct about the ratio being higher for motorcycles, just not the overall number.

But you said more people die in bike wrecks, that's not true. So if you meant, more people compared to the number of bikes on the road vs. reg autos, you should have said that to begin with. And the ironic truth in that is that automobiles are found to be at fault in almost 60% of those motorcycle fatalies. But you are correct about the ratio being higher for motorcycles, just not the overall number.
Motorcycles are bad about being in someones blind spot or just not being noticed at all...reason for so many wrecks...I've seen about equal number of both...vehicle involved or individual involved

those wheels looked badass back in 1992, just get those rs6 wheels or whatever those factory 19's are....they look pimp

OK you are officially an IDIOT! or the biggest lier on earth, either way you need to go get help as you apparently don't have the ability to make anything even close to a sound decision. You have no money, no credit, no job and you bought wheels? You have got to be one of the stupidest people alive.

OK you are officially an IDIOT! or the biggest lier on earth, either way you need to go get help as you apparently don't have the ability to make anything even close to a sound decision. You have no money, no credit, no job and you bought wheels? You have got to be one of the stupidest people alive.
gotta make my rides look sharp for th' ladies...I'm gonna try to find a good girl that has a job so I can live off her monies for a while...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/greedy.gif.5a53e6246569d7ab79867170f3b06629.gif

No he is just lying. He obviously got a huge inheritance at some point and is living off of it. If we was seriously out of cash he wouldn't have a giant house, 15 cars, and 2 warehouses full of car audio

No he is just lying. He obviously got a huge inheritance at some point and is living off of it. If we was seriously out of cash he wouldn't have a giant house, 15 cars, and 2 warehouses full of car audio
like I said he is an absolute IDIOT money or not

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.