New Razor V3 for sale

Participant count
  • Participant list

VOA_NIGHTMARE
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
upstate ny
Just got it on a warrenty and my plan ends in 3 days. I will need to use it for 3 days but would like to sell because I am looking into switching over to nextel this is a cingular phone. Shoot offers has the blue tooth $100 headset used once or twice with car charger usb charger for headset home charger for both. And a construction style case. So I will try to leave all the plastic on it. I do have the original box I believe still with the instructions. So this also has the video camera on it and it is the silver one. Figure I would try to sell it here before it goes to ebay.

what service provider is it registered to ?
Just got it on a warrenty and my plan ends in 3 days. I will need to use it for 3 days but would like to sell because I am looking into switching over to nextel this is a cingular phone. Shoot offers has the blue tooth $100 headset used once or twice with car charger usb charger for headset home charger for both. And a construction style case. So I will try to leave all the plastic on it. I do have the original box I believe still with the instructions. So this also has the video camera on it and it is the silver one. Figure I would try to sell it here before it goes to ebay.
I love people that actually read the thread in which they are asking questions. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Free Bump for someone coming over to the darkside ~ supposedly, VOA, soon there will be a way for Nextel and Sprint "DirectConnect"-equipped phones to be able to talk directly with each other via that feature (since Sprint and Nextel are the same company now...)

I liked cingular but my biggest problem with it ( I have had them 4 yrs now) is i get great reception all over the place for the most part but I have slim to none in my house and on the 2 streets by my house. And that just makes me want to switch I have a nextel for my company phone and I dont get as good of reception but I do get it at my house. That is why I am switching over. But I only know like 3 people with a sprint or nextel phone everyone has verizon here.

I love people that actually read the thread in which they are asking questions. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Free Bump for someone coming over to the darkside ~ supposedly, VOA, soon there will be a way for Nextel and Sprint "DirectConnect"-equipped phones to be able to talk directly with each other via that feature (since Sprint and Nextel are the same company now...)
sorry dick

It is the silver one and the one they just sent me was broken so I just got another new one yesturday and this one works great has the video on it as well. Also has like 7 months on warrenty.

These phones still go for over 150 on ebay used this is brandnew with only a few minutes on it to make sure it works with warrenty and bt headset carcharger and usb charger plus a construction heavy duty case. I will throw it on ebay because I am getting a new phone next week thought i would offer you guys the deal first.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

VOA_NIGHTMARE

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
VOA_NIGHTMARE
upstate ny
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies