FS: HP Omnibook 6000 Laptop

Participant count
  • Participant list

Zeeshan
10+ year member

I have 2 of these right now, but have a local connection to get many more of these laptops (around like 40 more if i want). So for now, Im going to post up these 2 for sale, but if many people are interested, than i can get many more. Here are the specs on these laptops:

HP Omnibook 6000

P3 700 MHZ

128 MB RAM

40 GB Hard Drive

14.1'' Screen

Only thing they don't come with is a CD-ROM Drive. The CD-ROM Drive for this can be bought on a popular "auction site" for around $20.

Asking price on these will be $300 OBO. I will consider trades. Feel free to offer a trade, worst i can say is no. Im an electronics junkie, so if you have electronics to trade, me may work something out. Other than that, Cash is King!

If someone wants a number of them for re-sale purposes or something, i can pick up multiple units from my guy and we can work out a price. Post up or PM me offers if interested.

Thanks!

Zeeshan

I have a sony mex-1hd hu has a built in 10 gig hd. If your interested let me know retail is over 1k for it and has a new wire harness for it. Needs a repair on it and sony charges a flat rate of 125 shipped for any repair on it. If interested let me know. You could fix it and resell it, I am laid off and dont have the extra cash but it is a very nice hu not like the crap ones they put out most of the time.

Hmm, im going to have to think about that one. The value on that head unit has dropped a bit.
Bump!
Well if you change your mind let me know I just figured I am asking the same price you are. They sell refurb for $450-500 on ebay.

I was checking ebay and didnt see them for more than like $350 fully functional?? I'll check again. I mean, i really like that head unit, if it was functional i would be down, but i was looking on ebay and it seemed the price of them really dropped low.

http://cgi.ebay.com/SONY-MEX-1HD-Car-CD-MP3-Radio-Player-10GB-Hard-Drive-HD_W0QQitemZ5859148567QQcategoryZ39753QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/SONY-MEX-1HD-Car...QQcmdZViewItem

theres 2 more there not often to find on there anymore and I havent really looked lately.

Is cool though I have had it for a few months and got it off of ebay then bought the wireharness for it and that was $78 I have over 400 into the hu right now. I will just end up repairing it once I go back to work and keep it. It has alot of nice features good luck with the laptop.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Zeeshan

10+ year member
Zeeshan
So Cal...Corona!
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views