New Member..same old question

Participant count
  • Participant list

Cellos88GT
10+ year member

Hey guys I'm new here and have lurke around your site for awhile and have now decided to join, so hello!

I'm a Mustang owner, I have a 1988 Mustang GT with several mods and other goodies. I have now finally decided to upgrade the stereo and I need some help...

right now I'm currently rocking a Sony Xplod HU and 2 6.25" Rockford Fosgate 3-ways up front, but now I want some bass so I need help with a sub/amp combo

I was thinking of the Hifonics BX605 600w BRUTUS Amp but don't know what sub to go with...what do you guys suggest for the rest of my system? all suggestions welcome! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

well get a directed 1500d, its only like 125 off ikesound.com and that should power anything u can come with, since ur a beginner and all, this will give u leeway to upgrade in the future which i wish i would of started out with, its cheap and 1 ohm stable and can be adjusted from 0-1200 watts.... actually about 1340 from wat i hear from birthsheets

DSCN0037.JPG

thats the car and it suits me just fine thank you very much so take you negative comments elsewhere...

anyways....I'm looking to spend $300-$400, can't go too crazy with it cause there isn't much room in the trunk...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif probably can fit 1 12" or 10"...2 10"s would definately be pushing it...

hmmmm

look into:

Image Dynamics IDv3 subs

Ascendant Audio Atlas

Oz Matrix Elite subs

Kicker CompVR

AMPS:

JBL 600.1

Hifonics Brutus

Lanzar Opti

Rockford Power (old school ones)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.