New member here... Need some advice on a setup...

Hahaha, I figured after I googled Visonik and came up with setups pre-packaged in a box. 120$ for 2 12's and a box :p

I'm gonna go with the infinity's. But what about the Visonic box? The current infinity box looks really shitty (visually). How would the infinity's sound in that box?

Thanks guys!

?

Perfect12dVQ.jpg

Inside:

v123bp.jpg

And if I can, have the amp inside on the floor, but I doubt it will fit. If not, probobly on top or behind the box. What do you think?

Oh sweet! He is doing the infinity setup deal for only 160$ if I get it by this weekend //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif!

CHEERS!

Id say dojt buy any and save up to get atleast a half way decent system.. Right now you are going for the worst dirt cheap system you can afford.. you will end up selling this for a semi par system that will prolly cost you 400 total and then finally come to your senses and figure out that you want something good and get a 1000 + system... But if I had to choose Id get the JBLs and try to get him down on them.

Id say dojt buy any and save up to get atleast a half way decent system.. Right now you are going for the worst dirt cheap system you can afford.. you will end up selling this for a semi par system that will prolly cost you 400 total and then finally come to your senses and figure out that you want something good and get a 1000 + system... But if I had to choose Id get the JBLs and try to get him down on them.
LMAO....

I'm not looking for competitions or any BS like that. I just want a semi-decent system. 2 12" infinity's and a 1000w amp is ALL I NEED.

doesn't matter if you're going into competitions or not, at least don't spend your money on ****, you're going to want to upgrade later, trust me. do the smart thing and buy the right stuff first.

Well I have priorities. And one of them is a 4300$ bill to my lawyer. Having an elite sub system in my car IS NOT.

Plus, its in almost new condition and for only 160$. Can't beat that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.