New led tails,light bat, and tire pics

we'll how bout you give me the money to go buy some 22's-24's and i will put them on there,lol
lol. i'm not hating, the wheels/tires look good, just not on that truck. and IIRC, you did make a thread asking if you should save for some 22-24's or get 20's now. either way, to each his own. atleast it doesn't look like all the others on the road //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I didn't see where there was a difference (didn't see a "light" or "lite" version). That said, if you can fit it, then the JBL BassPro SL 2 would...
I would assume they are pretty accurate as long as they are directly tied into the clip circuit on the amp. Having said that, the signal traveling...
I am not well versed in box design, so I do not know outcomes based on over/under sizing. The one thing I do know is that too big of a port will...
Big subs have heavy cones. Heavy cones plus high power requires solid anchoring and solid enclosures. Most people don't anchor their boxes to the...
I would pull it and bench test it with a 12v battery. Ive had Bulbs burn out in the past and the amplifier works excellent. They will burn out at...

About this thread

lastcall

10+ year member
lastcall
lastcall
League City, Tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date