SOLD New JL Audio W7-3(CHEAP)

420BassFace
10+ year member

A good friend unloaded his 2 JL W7-3's on me for a lil cash he owed me. I already have a FI audio 18'' sub, I need the money. The 1 I want 2 sell is new in the org. box but it is 2 r 3 yrs old, but it is in perfect cond. & works perfect I did a bass sweep free air @ 300 watts its a champ. I also got 1 JL built and tuned ported box that was used for 4 months with the other sub will flex your windshield.

ANYWAY! I want $275.00 just for the NEW sub + about 50 to 75 for shipping it heavy.

If you want the sub with the box $325 + whatever the s&h is both together is

70-80 lbs.

PLEASE; E-mail me, leave feed back I am new to this sight and selling items, but I do know what I have.

420 BassFace till space. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I like 2 free hand and short type so eat a penis if u dont like it ====D //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/redface.gif.62fdbfe1a101588a808c4cff71bcb942.gif
No, you just can't spell:laugh:.
check it little boy I have my 4 year collage degree if all u have is how to spell correct then you can swallow a knife //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif
Wrong. Try again. You can't even spell college:laugh:. You have nothing on me. I don't have a college degree but I can pretty much guarantee you that I know more and make more than you will ever see.
Haha!

headbussa i kinda thought you were cocky and kinda annoying before but i'm really startin to like you!!
BTW i will do the same!! Lets see the pics!!!
Q, don't take what I say or post too seriously. Most of the time, I'd just be playing too much;).

Point is you aint got **** you didn't have ****. you talk all this ****, if you have anything close to what you say you have you would have no problem showin anyone. and also im pretty sure with a set up like that others would have a vid somewhere!!! you have 2 18" btls maybe, you have that and a t15k no not gonna have it. you are a piece of ****, full of **** and not welcomed around here. i'm done F#CK OFF!!
FU#K you and your whole family who gives a fuk what u think r say you are a nobody POS that will never be anything in life but a low life who types a lot of sh!t to people and cant do **** about it. Why don't you go kill yourself and then you will find your inner happiness when u choke on a sharp knife,

Another thing your not welcome around anywhere period; q-ball the queer D!CK ****** punk i kick u n the d!ck callen me a lier you just mad cause I wont show ur crying b!tcha$$, Know what *****

FU#K you and your whole family who gives a fuk what u think r say you are a nobody POS that will never be anything in life but a low life who types a lot of sh!t to people and cant do **** about it. Why don't you go kill yourself and then you will find your inner happiness when u choke on a sharp knife, Another thing your not welcome around anywhere period; q-ball the queer D!CK ****** punk i kick u n the d!ck callen me a lier you just mad cause I wont show ur crying b!tcha$$, Know what *****
you're doing a great job sounding like a 10 year old. Just thought i would let you know //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Thanks man sorry that last few aint me its like me and 3 of my dumb ass friends thinking they bad over the net when cant nobody see them
oh, and i would also like to let you know i wont believe anything you say. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

evar. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.