New installation heplp

Participant count
  • Participant list

mattrans

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hello, there is probably an easy solution to this, but my knowledge is very limited so apologies if this has been asked 1000 times.

I am trying to install an aftermarket stereo to my 2010 RS Megane. Halfords ordered me the harness, and the connector that came with the stero just had the bare end wires. I have connected the bare wires to the harness but don't have power. Would I need to connect the wires from the other 'plug' to the connector in the car ? Does that even make any sense ?

Attachments

• stereo connectors.jpg
    stereo connectors.jpg
    765.1 KB · Views: 105
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.