New install

Participant count
  • Participant list

ksin291
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Well I don't really post here a lot but I usually browse the forum and I've learned a lot from doing so. These are pics of my latest install, this is the first time that I have put so much effort into making it look custom and I'm really happy with the results. I'm posting up some pics so you guys can give you opinions on how it looks, the hardest part was customer installing the hu on my 2004 max. There is no mounting kit available for it yet so I had to cut the dash and use some liquid plastic and bondo to get the right contours. Well guy's here are the pics, take it easy now this is my first real effort:

detail

detail

System components are:

Alpine CDA-9835

Cadence A7HC

JL 300/2

Image Dynamics CS1.6 2 ohm

Image Dynamics 1MH - Mini Horns

Nice clean install, I like it. You did a good job with the HU too. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/clap.gif.178cba2c538c68e720c727fcb024b19c.gif

Really Nice, Good Job!! Did you have to get any converters or relocate the stock stereo like alot of newer cars?

I just went to the Nissan Website and took a closer look at the stock configuration...........**** you did a GOOD JOB!

I totally removed the stock radio and cd changer, it wasn't all that difficult. Molding the panel and reshaping was the pain in the a**.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ksin291

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
ksin291
Houston, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date