SOLD new in box eclipse XA4000 4 channel....4 x 125 new $200 shipped

gentlejax
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
I just bought it but I am having doubts now about selling my pioneer amps as they are really nice and rare ..

.I was going to run this instead and go class D for sake of my car electrical...now I think I may be ok not doing so...

so this amp is going to go..

its new in box still sealed up....$200 to your door

Amplifier Type Multi Channels

RMS Power at 4 Ohms 125 W x 4

RMS Power at 2 Ohms 175 W x 4

Performance

Frequency Response 20 Hz - 20000 Hz

Signal to Noise Ratio 90 dB

THD at Rated RMS Power 0.05 %

Crossover / Equalizer

Bass Boost With Bass Boost

Bass Boost Frequency 32 Hz

Low - Pass Frequency 30 Hz - 500 Hz

High - Pass Frequency 30 Hz - 500 Hz

Other Features

Input Voltage 14.4 volt

MOSFET Circuitry Yes

Dimensions

Width 15.75 in.

Depth 10.19 in.

Height 2.31 in.

cause it all depends on if I have a different amp to use that will work....at the moment I still need to buy the sub amp to go with which means more funds put into this which I am debating yes or no on....

it is officialy going to be sold....only thing is I have decided to power it up to make sure it functions 100% . I dont sell amps that are broke and the only way to know its not is to test it...that way I dont have to worry that someone blew it up after I sold it..and I dont have to wonder if I bought a dead amp to begin with.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.