new HU to hold me over

Participant count
  • Participant list
do it eeeeeeeeeeeeebay

i'd look into lower level pioneers/alpines like anything from the 6600 and down for pioneers, and 9827 and down for alpines should be in that price range

do it eeeeeeeeeeeeebay
i'd look into lower level pioneers/alpines like anything from the 6600 and down for pioneers, and 9827 and down for alpines should be in that price range
ya i was lookin at lower end pioneers, but i came acorss this rockford HU http://www.topedgeonline.com/detail.aspx?ID=13712

looks sexy, any good? good price? i know they have a refurb on eaby for same price and thats brand new, so might be a good deal but i know nothing about rockfords Head units,

*edit nm its reburbished, but still good? free shipn

I used to have the 9120, they're simple. The buttons on mine wore out pretty quick; only had it about a year, but I didnt have a remote. I might pay 150 for that if it was new, not refurbed.

I used to have the 9120, they're simple. The buttons on mine wore out pretty quick; only had it about a year, but I didnt have a remote. I might pay 150 for that if it was new, not refurbed.
thats the 9220, isnt it?

why blow a $150 when ur only gonna keep it for a couple of months?

well ur prolly rich or somethin but anyways just get the cheapest alpine 04 model. the alpine is 9821 is a pretty good choice.

why blow a $150 when ur only gonna keep it for a couple of months?
well ur prolly rich or somethin but anyways just get the cheapest alpine 04 model. the alpine is 9821 is a pretty good choice.

ya thats true good idea, i decided to go buy a nice one. screw 05's i cant wait that long

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

SPLguy420

10+ year member
Pimp
SPLguy420
michigan
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date