New here

Haymaker

CarAudio.com Newbie
Jan 11, 2021
Florida
Been into car audio on and off since 1992 (God I’m getting old) Been out of it for a couple years so I came here looking for amp suggestions. Already posted a thread in the correct forum hopefully. Lol

Louisiana_CRX

dem shoes......
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Aug 22, 2006
Piney Hills of Louisiana
Been into car audio on and off since 1992 (God I’m getting old) Been out of it for a couple years so I came here looking for amp suggestions. Already posted a thread in the correct forum hopefully. Lol
Welcome to the forum ...I use to compete in car audio and started competing back in 91 ...the good ole days of car audio

Louisiana_CRX

dem shoes......
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Aug 22, 2006
Piney Hills of Louisiana
What kind of system are you putting together ?

Haymaker

CarAudio.com Newbie
Jan 11, 2021
Florida
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Small🤣
3 6.5” sundown subs in a ram 3500 quad cab. Going to have to build my first fiberglass enclosure, I’ll keep the stock headunit for now just adding a little bass

Louisiana_CRX

dem shoes......
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Aug 22, 2006
Piney Hills of Louisiana
I was a junior in high school working all summer for 2 kicker comp 12’s 8 ohm subs running to my legacy 180 watt amp bridged at 4 ohm. JVC CD player, pioneer eq booster on 4 6.5” pioneer coaxial’s. 🤣
I'm sure a lot of people have started on even less ..we all start somewhere

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Latest posts

Newest threads

Latest classifieds