new headunit only plays to driver front speaker when on aux??

Participant count
  • Participant list

samman258
10+ year member

when i put the auxiliary cable in my brand new headunit with my ipod but it only plays to the front drivers side speaker... why is this? its not a wiring issue because it plays all speakers when its not on aux... could it be the aux cable is bad? or is the headunit broken.

are you sure its in an aux port? if u plug an aux plug into a front preamp i think it would do exactly that and play at very low volume. other then that try a new cable and take it from there. what kind of head unit is it?

yeah my bets on the wire itself then esp being that the head unit is brand new. if u got some time test the aux cable in a home stereo system or another device with an aux port. goodluck.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.