New Head Unit

You just angered the alpine fanboy....GER. >.

Alpine > Pioneer

Pioneers are cheap, comon.

Coke > Pepsi

Xbox > ps2

Alpine > GAYWTFIZZLE PIONEER

"Pioneer DEH-P2600"

Anyway the HU isn't all that great, but it's good for the price.

Atleast it has digital FM/AM, and plays CD-R/RWs lol.

Has 1 pre out (Not good if you want a component amp, okay for subs.)

Has a pretty good built in amp for some fair/cheap speakers....

I would recommend spend a few more bucks and get a better head unit. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/imdaman.gif.bc6c552e19aa4ad8c47461144f40eb1a.gif

What an angry pioneer fan?

Alpine specializes in car audio, pioneer doesn't. Alpine beats pioneer simply because they have a greater build quality, the sound reproduction is simply the best.

"From all these posts, you can see there's a lot of I LOVE PIONEER and I LOVE ALPINE. Ask any car stereo sales expert WHO SELLS BOTH Alpine and Pioneer brands, and they will tell you Alpine pisses all over Pioneer."

It seems like you are some kind of jehovah's witnesses for pioneer.

Alpine > Pioneer

"From all these posts, you can see there's a lot of I LOVE PIONEER and I LOVE ALPINE. Ask any car stereo sales expert WHO SELLS BOTH Alpine and Pioneer brands, and they will tell you Alpine pisses all over Pioneer."
show me

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.